Successful Machine Quilting: Basic & Beyond
2 hour, 10 minute online video class
Preview the class for FREE!
Many of us complete the quilt top but hesitate when it comes to quilting on our home machines. Cindy’s easy manner takes you from marking and basting to straight-line stitching and then on to continuous free-motion quilting. Feathers are included as well as turning, placement, and stitching techniques. Learn to anchor your piece and determine the order in which things get quilted. Know which foot to use and what to do with feed dogs. Cindy Seitz-Krug also demonstrates how a large quilt can be successfully quilted on a domestic home machine. This beginner’s class takes the mystique out of quilting on your very own sewing machine and gives you the skills you need to sew your projects from start to finish.
- Lesson 1. Introduction
- Lesson 2. Marking & Basting
- Lesson 3. Straight Line Stitching with a Walking Foot
- Lesson 4. Continuous Line Free Motion Quilting
- Lesson 5. Turning, Placement & Stitching
- Lesson 6. Large Quilts & Order of Quilting